Sunday, November 11, 2012

Enjoying Fall.

The weather is brisk and the leaves have changed beautifully. Now we know why people from other parts of the country love fall. Some newcomers like us rake the fallen leaves but the natives don't bother, since they know their yards will be covered again the next day. The real cold will arrive any time now, so we're savoring what's left of this lovely season.



Joe raking the front yard.

The big pile of leaves.

The house we live in. We have the downstairs apartment.

Our upstairs neighbors placed pumpkins on the steps.

Joe's main fall activity is studying.


I love having a mantle to decorate!


The cozy fireplace is already keeping me warm. I plan to sit as close
as possible to it all winter long.

2 comments:

  1. I look so forward to seeing what you are up to!! Love the mantle and leaves and pics of my beloved Joe & Beth!!! Missing you!!!

    ReplyDelete